March 2, 2019
|Event Start Date:|
March 22, 2019
|Event End Date:|
March 24, 2019
Brazos, Nolan and Paluxy Rivers
DATE: March 22, 23, 24th 2019
WHERE: Arrowhead Camp and Retreat Center, Cleburne, Texas
Reservations or cancellations must be made no later than Friday, March 18. Cancellations received after this date will forfeit the deposit.
DETAILS AND PRICING
- $128 per person which includes two nights in The Lodge (motel-like accommodations) and three meals (two breakfasts-Sat.-Sun. and Sat. dinner). You can stay in a room by yourself or with others, but the price is the same. No discounts for rooming with people.Example: a married couple cost is $256 for the weekend.
- We’ll also offer an optional Box Lunch for Saturday at $10 per meal so you can eat at the River but must be ordered one week prior.
- Deposit: Send $50 PayPal deposit to email@example.com with a note for “Cleburne Outing 2019” so we know how to apply the payment. $50 is required to hold your spot. Or, you can mail your check to Britta Hebert, 5334 Walnut Vista Drive, San Antonio, TX 78247. Total cost for 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts and Saturday dinner is $128 per person.
- No TWFF outing fee will be collected for this outing, just a $50 deposit (or you can pay the full amount).
- RV sites with full hook ups are $30 per night and $10 per meal, per person
- If you plan to attend but NOT stay at the camp, the cost $30 which includes the Saturday night dinner.
Friday, March 22, Mullet Mixer, 7 pm, will be in the Lower Conference Hall at the Arrowhead Lodge.
- We’re going to cook hot dogs and hamburgers. Everyone is encouraged to bring chips, salads or desserts for a light dinner. We’ll provide the ice tea and water. This is a church camp, so NO alcohol is allowed to be consumed on the property. If you want sodas, feel free to bring your own.
- Saturday, March 23. Dinner will be served in the Dining Hall at 7:00 p.m., prepared by the chef at the camp. The cost is included in the weekend fee.
- Lester Jackson (Kay’s husband), will be our speaker. He’ll talk about how to fish for sand bass, the flies to use and other tips about access and fishing the local rivers.
- Note: Please make sure to RSVP so we know how many flies to tie for the outing.
- Fill Out the following information and return to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cell #:
- E-mail address?
- When are you arriving?
- When are you departing?
- Are you staying at the Arrowhead Lodge?
- Are you a Registered Member of TWFF?
- Are you a member of the TWFF Outing GroupMe App?
- Will you be attending the Mullet Mixer Friday Night?
- Will you be eating with the club on Saturday night?
- Will you be bringing a guest?
- Name of Guest? If so, will your guest be joining us for the Saturday Dinner?
- Do you need a loaner fly rod & reel from TWFF for the weekend?
- Are you a first-time Fly Fisher?
- Do you need instruction on casting, equipment, rigging or other?
- Do you need a fishing buddy?
- Are you needing lodging roommates?